What We Do
WHAT WE DO:
- We foster good relationship and unity among and between Ndokwa people in the United States of America and the general public.
- We attempt to improve the lives, welfare and status of all our children around the world, and the lives of those with whom they co-exist.
- We attempt to improve the quality of Ndokwa human capital through education and human resource development activities.
- We promote equity and access for all Ndokwa people in social, economic and cultural activities by providing enabling infrastructures in impoverished parts of Ndokwaland.
- We promote the visibility and the participation of Ndokwa people in all facets of public life.
- We promote peace and mutual co-existence amongst Ndokwa people and the public at large.